1.8M Red Steel Rolling Workbench Combo with 14 Drawers and Overhead Cabinets
1.8m Red Rolling Tool Chest
|Height||953mm to workbench, 1870mm to top of cabinet|
|Width||1835mm without handles|
|Depth||485mm of Workbench plus 40mm Rear Struts depth|
|Properties||Powder Coated Steel Finish|
Red Black Powder coated steel, Solid rubber wood bench top tool cabinet workbench system.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This multi-functional Rolling Workbench with overhead cabinets and pegboard is uniquely finished with a black and red powder coat. Perfect for those who are looking for some classy variety in their garage workshop without spending the big dollar.
This workbench has a thick and sturdy rubber wooden benchtop, 14 heavy-duty lockable drawers to store important tools and equipment, and 3 overhead cabinets for additional storage. The pegboard is extremely useful for hanging tools and for keeping everything within the reach. The castor wheels make it easier to move around the area.
Stay well organized with this handy garage workbench.
- Matte finish Red/Black
- 14 Heavy Duty Drawers
- 3 Top Overhead Storage Cabinets
- Large Pegboard Area
- 45kgs Rated Ball Bearing Slides For Each Drawer
- Maximum Capacity (Drawer) – 45kgs.
- Maximum Capacity (Bottom Drawer) – 90kgs.
- Maximum bench Load Capacity – 800kgs.
- 4 Heavy Duty 6 inch Casters Two with Brake, two without Brakes
- Product Dimension: 1835mm W x 485mm D x 1870mm H
This bench is a modified and improved version of GT1818RC. The drawer configuration at the top now turned into one big standard drawer size and a single extra-large slightly deeper drawer which gives more space for longer and bigger tools.
Other improvements include the following features:
- All of the drawers are now fully extending when opened.
- The locking system on the base unit now has two locks for the workbench which gives a more quiet and stronger mechanism to use.
- Pegboards are bolted between vertical mounting frames and no longer sit on the top bench, which gives extra space for the workbench surface area.
- The caster wheels have been upgraded to heavier duty.
- The rear vertical frame mounts are made from a fully enclosed square tube increasing the strength of the structure
- Steel thickness has been increased.
These units are in demand and stock is not always available, contact us to make sure you can get one.
1 of W1266xD400xH125
1 of W395xD400xH125
4 of W395xD400xH75
2 of W805xD400xH75
2 of W395xD400xH150
1 of W805xD400xH150
2 of W395xD400xH175
1 of W805xD400xH175
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THIS UNIT
|Dimensions||190 × 55 × 127 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.