Carton of 15 BLACK (400x400x18mm) Ribbed Floor Tiles
Box of 15 large instant 400mm ribbed tiles, they take the weight of a heavy 4WDV, tile your garage, patio or any other area as a easy DIY project
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Create your design using tile colours in:
- Dark Grey
- Light Grey
These larger tiles take the weight of a heavy 4WDV, tile your garage, patio or any other area as a DIY project or get us to install for you. They simply click together to make a mosaic pattern of your styling. Easy to cut for the final edging to fit your space. The ventilated ribbed design allows liquids to drain away quickly. Great for patios, pool areas, displays indoor and outdoor and for your garage or workshop. Also great for short term applications such as a race car display, when done, simply unclip and take away.
- Aircraft Hangars
- Boat Dealerships
- Car Dealerships
- Garages, Professional and Home
- Pool and Deck areas
- Racing Stands
- Shop Floors
- Show Booths
- Water and Wet Areas
PVC and Polymer floor tiles have become an increasingly popular choice in the garage and other spaces due to their great looks, their versatility, and ease of installation. No adhesive means no prep work is required, ensuring a double garage can usually be tiled in a day and can be used immediately, no waiting! Just move your stuff back in and enjoy.
Due to their interlocking design the tiles create a great looking and practical floor, crisp edges, easy to clean, hard wearing, a much more efficient solution than the traditional concrete.
The tiles are suitable for all garage interior functions including home gyms, play rooms and a space to park your car. Our garage flooring tiles come with a raised texture making them anti-slip too!
- Quick to fit and can be used immediately – no adhesive required!
- Hard wearing and water resistant
- Available in a choice of surfaces and colours
- Underside has drainage channels for liquids to drain away.
- Easy to remove if required, moving house, take them with you.
Access side can be fitted with a sloping strip that attaches to these tiles for smooth finish, bought separately.
A typical two car garage is slightly less than the 6m x 6m which is 36 sq M so approx 225 tiles plus 15 edging tiles plus a few spares for the wall line would be required.
Example to do accurate counts:
- Measure your space width and depth in metres, eg 5.7M Wide x 6M Depth which equals 34.2 sq metres.
- Each Tile is .4M x .4M so divide .4 into your measures and round up.
- The width of 5.7 divided by .4 = 14.25 so use 15 Tiles across the width.
- The depth is 6.0M divided by .4 = 15.0 so use 15 Tiles down for the depth.
- Multiply the 2 answers 15 x 15 = 225 Tiles required.
- Add some extra for wastage along the wall line if u need eg + 6 tiles.
- If you want a thin sloping edge at the front of the garage they are also .4m wide so you will need those and in this case you need 15 across the width.
OR Send us your measurements and we will create a spreadsheet of your layout and give you by email, or tell us your colour pattern and we will create a colour coded solution for you.
|Dimensions||41.5 × 41.5 × 28.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.